BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Six Best







HDR Cabinet
Taken from 03/03/10 in between 2:00pm and 5:00 pm
Taken at Bannock
This was hard to pick just six. I got some great photos from Bannock ghost town. I used different photos from there in almost ever project. The one I framed for class is not even on the site and I picked different ones to show my weekly edits. I did use HDR to tweak all six photos to bring out some color. The one with the green room is three different shots all put in to one as well as the of the building throw the window.

2 comments:

  1. Ben, great pictures. I think my favorite is the sewing machine. Great angle and focus on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so great. I like the angles you had and the colors your captured.

    ReplyDelete